In the ten days of 2018, I have already had ups and downs.
Ups and downs that I embrace and welcome, to learn and to grow, and to be.
Today I'd like to share some things with you that uplift me in both states of being, things that have made my 2018 well worth it so far.
1. That's So Maven - I absolutely love the guests that Davida has on the show, the questions she asks, the conversations provoked,
and her general honesty about all things wellness.
2. The Chasing Joy Podcast - Georgie is such a light-hearted authentic being, and I just love hearing her on this show. I've learnt many a thing!
Of course it helps that both these ladies are engaged, and being engaged myself, it's fun to hear their perspectives on certain things.
I haven't been doing much in the reading department.
I've found that while I'm studying and reading college material so often, reading for fun took a bit of a knock.
Audible comes to save the day!!
I'm currently listening to:
1. Origin by Dan Brown. Thrilling stuff.
2. The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein. An awesome reminder that we are okay.
1. The Sun And Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur.
Just so much beauty.
2. Living The Healthy Life by Jessica Sepel
1. Paint. Any kind of paint.
I'm currently using watercolor paint, and absolutely loving it.
2. Sort out your cupboards.
Okay, I know, doesn't sound fun. BUT...trust me.
I feel so in control and empowered when I make my space clean, and know that I value where I live and am.
1. The 15 day challenge by Kait Hurley.
I discovered Kait when trying a workout I found over at Wu Haus. I absolutely loved the intensity followed by the meditation, so I signed up!
'Comparison Is The Thief Of Joy' - Theodore Roosevelt
We look to many places for inspiration, and this is beautiful, but don't forget that who you are is more than enough.
Rather than aspire to like someone else, aspire to be more of you.